Guys, it is so much fun to play with my big brother & all his cool toys! xo, Henry
Look at this big guy! He can sit! 5.5 months, sweet Henry guy
How about some old photos of Gavin that I came across while getting ready to upload some new photos? Isn’t he adorable? He’s been so funny lately. I know I promised a post a few days ago about all the funny stuff he says but my brain is so full and I’m having a hard time recalling all the funny tidbits. That’s what I get for filing them in my clutterbrain and putting off a post until I have more things to write! Here’s what I can think of off the top of my head…
- "Why? Why? Why and z? Why and z?"
- When he washes his hands he sings the abc song and follows it with “grape. drip dry.” Which came from “great, drip dry” It’s partly obsessive and partly kind of cute.
- If I tell him “I don’t know” about anything, he responds “Tell me! Tell me! Tell me what’s new what’s new!”
- "I need a little app." Meaning: I can see that you’re cooking breakfast/lunch/dinner, now cook me an appetizer.
- "Mama, I love you. I will NEVER kill you." He says this a lot. You guys will want to reference this later if things go awry. It’s especially creepy when he tells me this as we’re laying down to sleep.
Over and out!
I have a whole lot of funny Gavinisms but exactly zero time to write them down. So for now, please enjoy this video of the Tinyface!
And here’s a video of Big… Weird close up camera angle due to the fact that Gavin was trying to get as close to me as possible while Hen nursed so I couldn’t hop up to get his whole face in the frame. I swear, taking his picture or getting a video is such an endeavor!
Little Doodle upon waking up today…
Weekend snippets! Gavin loves the lint roller & climbing on Pops, Henry loves making smiley google faces at Mama, Mama loves double nappers, Papa loves a preschool benefit silent auction. Now hello Monday!
Oh you know, just a run of the mill apology text to the babysitter.
Just a daily dose of Henry, that’s all.
Natalie: It’s really rainy & gross. Why don’t you just go get your hair cut by yourself? There’s no need for all of us to go.
Scott: My haircut is my big thing. I like to be driven to my haircut.